We will be releasing a totally new app, DocReviewPad, very soon! In April, we gave ABA TECHSHOW attendees a preview, and got some fantastic feedback - watch the video we took at the show to see what they had to say!
Since TECHSHOW, we've been perfecting DocReviewPad. We are now on build 243 (mostly coded in Apple's new Swift programming language)! Needless to say, we've done a lot of work and a lot of testing to create another app worthy of the LIT SOFTWARE name. This week we will submit it to Apple for review. We will let you know as soon as it is in the App Store!
A Little About DocReviewPad:
Just like TrialPad and TranscriptPad, DocReviewPad is laser-focused on making a complicated task easy and fast for solo, small, and medium sized firms. DocReviewPad includes our consistent and familiar LIT SOFTWARE user interface for document import, settings, case organization and more, so that you will be up and running with a brand new app as soon as you open it.
With DocReviewPad you'll be able to:
- Import and organize thousands of documents
- Automatically assign Bates numbers
- Mark your documents as Confidential, Privileged, Responsive, or Relevant
- Create and assign your own custom Issue Codes
- Annotate your documents with highlights or pen marks, and add flags and notes
- Create production sets according to customized parameters
- Export to TrialPad, including your annotations, and already organized into Key Doc folders!
Like we've done with TrialPad and TranscriptPad, we'll keep developing DocReviewPad with more features and capabilities based on your user feedback. To learn more, browse through the DocReviewPad web page, watch the Quick Tutorial Video, or download the free iBook today!