Today marks the release of yet another DocReviewPad update. Since the original release of DocReviewPad, we've added a number of features and user requests that make DocReviewPad more intuitive and powerful than ever. Here are some of the major new features that have been added since DocReviewPad's introduction.
- iPad Pro resolution support
- Bates numbers are searchable and even more customizable
- Annotation tools were updated and now include a redact tool
- Tag and Issue Code individual pages, as well as entire documents
- Split Document tool added to break up large documents or two documents scanned as one
We are always working to improve your experience, and to make our apps the best litigation tools available for iPad. Contact us with your comments and suggestions at email@example.com, or follow us on Twitter (@LitSoftwareApps).